Successful branding is about promoting your strengths.
A brand is a name, term, design, symbol, or other feature that distinguishes an organization or product from its rivals in the eyes of the customer. Brands are used in business, marketing, and advertising.
Branding is a complex process. We'll help you through it step by step.
If you do not yet have a consistent brand, or you don’t like what your brand currently stands for, it’s time to rebrand. Here are some steps to take to shape public perception for the better:
- Identify what your readers love most about your books. What makes you stand out? What are your strengths?
- Create a brand message that conveys what your book aims to do for its reader.
- Make sure your visual elements match your message and your brand. If you’re promising romance, don’t use mystery images.
- Develop standards for your brand. Make sure readers understand what your brand is and can support it.
- Apply your visuals across every marketing tool you use, from advertising to signage to store displays to mailings to shopping bags.
WHY IS BRANDING IMPORTANT?
Marketing is what you do, branding is who you are.
Book Branders is the purr-fect partner to help you sell more books.
We will become your full-service design, marking, and IT department without the overhead.
Contact us to see what we can do for you and your authors.